UNABLE TO CONNECT TO PLAYFIT APP.
- Ensure you are on Android 4.4 and above and iOS 7.0 and above version of mobile OS.
- Make sure that you are on the latest version of the PLAYFIT app.
- Make sure there is a data or wi-fi connection on the phone.
- Make sure the phone is not on airplane mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure GPS is turned on.
- Make sure Watch/Band and Phone are charged to at least 70%.
- Make sure the device name is showing under “Select Device to Pair”. If not, make sure the Watch/Band display is on by pressing the correct button or moving your wrist.
MY SMARTWATCH/BAND KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN IN BLUETOOTH RANGE OF MY PHONE.
- Open the App and tap on the “Watch/Band Icon” to connect to previously paired device.
- Make sure the App is running in the background.
- Sometimes smartphone will automatically close the application running in the background. We encourage our users to access PLAYFIT App regularly to ensure you always connected.
SMARTWATCH/BAND STUCK IN “ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT” LOOP.
- Make sure phone and Watch/Band are charged to at least 70%.
- Turn OFF and ON Bluetooth of your phone and Attempt to Connect.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps (Application Manager) > Click on 3 dots on top right and select “Show System Apps” > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache & Data.
Note: Steps might be different for different phone models. Hence, proper steps for model can be searched over Internet to get to Bluetooth App Storage.
Open the PLAYFIT App on phone and “Attempt to Connect.”
- If above steps fail, Uninstall PLAYFIT App and Re-install. Re-Login using the same email id to restore your previous data.
UNABLE TO SYNC DATA PLAYFIT GEAR WITH APP ON THE PHONE.
- Open PLAYFIT App, make sure the Watch/Band is connected to phone. It should start auto-sync.
- Pull screen down to refresh and sync manually. Sometimes it takes few minutes if the data has not been synced for few days.
- Make sure phone is connected to 4G or Wi-Fi for better Internet connection.